Hi all! Well, if you haven't guessed by my lack of posting on this blog, yes, I lost much of my motivation and fell into the evil ways of laziness! Looking back, it happened about the same time I began building my website. Perhaps my excitement for weightlifting got transferred to my excitement for website building? The answer doesn't matter. What does matter is that I'm not weightlifting OR losing fat right now!
So next week I'll be restarting Your Six Pack Quest. Why not this week? 'No better time than the present!' some of you may be saying. Wise words, indeed! However, I've been taking whitewater kayaking classes and this weekend is Graduation Weekend, where the group I'm in starts to hit actual whitewater. It's not something that I want to be sore for! Especially when I need to make 'must make' moves to bust through a wave! No no no! No soreness allowed!
So next week I'll be starting all over again, Week 1 Day 1. I am looking forward to it. And I'm hoping to have a workout partner come August when I purchase a gym membership to the Vogel Fieldhouse here in New Ulm. That will definitely help on those days when I just don't feel like working out, to have somebody yelling at me to get my butt moving!
Anyway, I wanted to hop onto this blog to let you all know what was going on. I'll post my whitewater video as soon as possible (Gotta love GoPro waterproof video cameras!!!).
Okay, talk to you all later!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment